Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm Going to Africa! {Personal Post}

So the Hubs and I are going on a mission trip to Durban, South Africa, and we leave TOMORROW!!! God helped us raise all of the money, and just that has made my faith grow so much. I am soooo very excited to see what God is going to do over there, because I know it's going to be something huge! If you think of us, please say a prayer :) If you email/fb/message or comment, I won't be able to respond until around August 8th, so don't get mad, ok?


I've been "pimping" out my ipod for the 15 hour plane ride, so I'll leave you with my African playlist :) Enjoy!

1. "Waka Waka (This time for Africa)" ~Shakira
2. "Our God" ~Chris Tomlin
3. "Hey, Soul Sister" ~Train
4. "Be OK" ~Ingrid Michaelson
5. "Valentine" ~Kina Grannis
6. "Secrets" ~OneRepublic
7. "After Tonight" ~Justin Nozuka
8. "Hold On" ~KT Tunstall
9. "The Bird and The Worm" ~Owl City
10. "It's Gonna Be" ~Norah Jones
11. "Goodnight" ~Melody Gardot
12. "Relator" ~Pete Yorn and Scarlett Johannson
13. "Downtown" ~Chris Cole Band
14. "Closer To Love" ~Matt Kearney
15. "The Lost Get Found" ~Britt Nicole

2 comments:

Aimie said...

I will miss you!!! Have a great trip! We'll be praying for y'all! Love you!!!!

Melissa said...

YAY! Have an amazing time!! I will be thinking of & praying for y'all! Can't wait to see PICS! HA!