Sunday, January 10, 2010

Thank you!!! 2009 Rocked!!

Happy New Year!!!  Well, 2009 was such a great year for me!  I learned a lot about photography and editing.  I got my website up and running.  I was also able to buy some new equipment, which really bumped up the quality of my product.  I fell more in love with photography and all that goes along with it.  And it was all thanks to YOU, my clients!  Thank you for trusting me with your memories.  I truly enjoyed working with each and every one of you!  I am very much looking forward to whatever 2010 may bring.  I hope to have the privilege of documenting the significant moments in your life in 2010 as well.  I have made a slideshow dedicated to you, my beautiful and handsome clients.  THANKS SO MUCH!!!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: AD Photography 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

About Me said...

You're photos are beautiful, Abby! You have so much to be proud of! Praying that God opens many doors for you in 2010 as you continue using this awesome gift he's given you. Love you! Manda (Meneses :) )